The Engineering Career Center has created a web-based system to connect employers and students in the Cullen College of Engineering. Read all ECC policies. Failure to adhere may cause suspension of Engineering Career Center services. Review the eConnection manual for detailed instructions on using the on-line system.
- Provide Engineering Career Center with accurate information
- Adhere to schedules
- Accept an offer of employment in good faith
- Notify employers in a timely manner of an acceptance or non-acceptance of a job offer
- Withdraw from the recruiting process after accepting a job offer
- Interview only with employers that you are interested in working for and have met the company's eligibility requirements
- Conduct yourself in a manner that models the College's commitment to community
The eConnection System:
- is available to students officially enrolled in the Cullen College of Engineering
- allows students to conduct their job search on-line
- provides detailed information about employer job postings and interview schedules
- Please visit the Document Library under the Resources tab in eCONNECTION for helpful career related documents.