Staff in the Engineering Career Center are available to take appointments during regular office hours from 8:00 am - 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday (Fall, Spring & Summer except for university recognized holidays). If you would like to schedule an appointment, please log in to eConnection, click on the Calendar tab then the Counseling Appointment tab and request an appointment. Appointments can be requested two weeks in advance.
- Director, Engineering Career Center
- Assistant Director, Engineering Career Center
- UH Cooperative Education Program
- Program Coordinator 2
- Office Coordinator 2
FirstGen Career Ambassadors
Directions to Campus
Main Campus Entrance 1 is located on University Drive, across Calhoun (see directions below). Once you cross Calhoun, you will see the University Hilton on your left. Turn left at the stop sign after the Visitor Information Booth, then an immediate left into the Welcome Center parking garage.
Walking Directions to the Cullen College of Engineering
After parking, take your parking ticket with you (upon your return from Cullen College of Engineering proceed to the Welcome Center Parking Payment Office on the first floor of the parking garage to pay at either the cashier window or at the self-service machines (parking rates are a maximum of $9.00 per day.)
- Exit through the glass doors to the brick plaza outside. You will see the UH Hilton Hotel directly across the street from the garage. Cross the street to the University Center and walk straight through that building's breezeway.
- After passing through the University Center, continue following the sidewalk, across the UC concrete plaza. Bear right at a sidewalk crossroads. You will pass the MD Anderson Library and the Power Plant will be on your left.
- After passing the Power Plant, the next building on your left is Cullen College of Engineering Bldg 1 (Engineering Building #579). Building 2 is attached to Building 1 and can be reached from any floor through a connected cat walk inside Building 1.