The Cullen College of Engineering provides a web-based system called eConnection designed to increase student-employee contact. The purpose of eConnection is to provide enhanced capabilities and new tools and resources to our valued network of employers. Through eConnection, we consistenly increase our employer base and our student resume pool each academic year.
With eConnection, employers may:
- provide detailed company information in addition to an overview of their organization or business unit
- create and edit job descriptions before on-campus interviews
- view, download and print student resumes to preview and forecast before scheduling interviews
- email students directly for interviews
- monitor student sign-up activity for interview schedules and events
…and, most importantly, save time during the recruiting process! These are just a few of the exciting features offered through eConnection.
To get started, please click on either the "Employer" link above. If you are a student, please click on the "Student link".
The Engineering Career Center looks forward to working with you!