Our mission and passion is supporting Engineering Coogs navigate their career journey. We also take great pride in building partnerships with employers with a goal of connecting them with UH engineering talent. Our team follows best practices established by the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE).
- Career Counseling: We can assist with planning and achieving career goals, review resume and cover letter, as well as, provide interview prep, and much more! Schedule an appointment by emailing ecareers [at] central.uh.edu.
- eCONNECTION: Helps navigate the career center | student | employer portal that is only available to Cullen College of Engineering students. Log in to learn about upcoming professional development events and how to participate!
- Career Fairs
- On-Campus and Virtual Recruiting Schedules
- Networking Events
- Professional Development Workshops
- Employer Information Sessions
- Job Postings: Create your eCONNECTION account, and once approved, post your engineering positions free of charge.
- Professional Development Workshops: Host a career focused workshop (ex. Resume, interview prep, salary negotiation, networking and more). Email at ecareers [at] central.uh.edu if interested.
- Information Sessions: Schedule a company info session via eCONNECTION.
- Career Fairs: Register to participate in the Fall or Spring UH Engineering Career Fair via eCONNECTION.
- Schedule Interviews: Log into your eCONNECTION account to request your preferred date.
- Resume Books: Contact our team to help you create one.
- Engineering Student Organizations: Connect with engineering student leaders to identify new talent, brand your company and so much more. Email our team at ecareers [at] central.uh.edu for more information.