The Cullen College of Engineering Career Center strives to provide Tier-One professional development training and counseling specific to students within the engineering disciplines. The Engineering Career Center provides professional planning and preparation to assist future engineers with reaching career goals.
The Engineering Career Center is a comprehensive career services department that offers all students in the Cullen College of Engineering professional assistance with planning, developing and achieving individual career goals. Our vision encompasses providing quality services and resources to ensure student’s transition from academia into the engineering workplace through proactive and strategic planning that leads to multiple interviews, internships and full-time entry-level employment opportunities.
Professional development does not end when students graduate; it is a life-long strategy that can be used throughout any engineering career.
“Lead and connect University of Houston engineering students to greater opportunities.”
“The Cullen College of Engineering Career Center supports student success through professional development, individual career counseling, and building meaningful industry and community relationships.”
- Prepare students through career counseling, and programming
- Expand and strengthen industrial internship and cooperative education programs
- Develop strategic partnerships with industry and community
- Connect engineering students with employment opportunities
- Identify and evaluate engineering career services outcomes